Helpful Home Security and Safety Tips
Nothing Worth Stealing?
- Study / Spare Room - Vehicle log books and passports, credit cards and bank statements and personal documents (ID theft).
- Bedroom(s) - Intruders conduct structured search; wardrobes (top and bottom), overturn mattress, empty drawers and check curtains for hidden jewellery .
- Kitchen - Theft of pedigree pets is not unknown.
- Hallway - Handbags are often left near the front door, also spare keys for outbuilding/garage and luxury car.
- Lounge - Small expensive ornaments such as small electrical items; iPod, mobile phone, game console and flat TV.
- Front door, a quick and silent escape route.
Additional Safety Tips
Click on the links below to discover other important safety tips.