Why have a monitored smoke detector?
ADT Smoke Detectors Save Lives
Most homes have simple smoke alarms, however sometimes 'simple' simply doesn't cut it. We take no shortcuts when protecting your life, your possessions and your loved ones. Fire can have a catastrophic impact on people's live and on businesses causing building damage, injuries and worst of all fatalities.
Did you know?
- There are 49,000 house fires in the UK annually
- Of the 353 fire related deaths last year, 37% had no fire alarm and 28% had an alarm that did not work
- The highest risk age groups for home fire deaths are the over 80's*
*Office for National Statistics, 26th November 2010
33% of Smoke Alarms Don't Work!
Did you know that you’re 3 times as likely to die in a house fire if you don’t have a working smoke alarm. It’s a sad fact but 1 in 3 smoke alarms fail to work and warn residents of a fire; mainly due to missing or non-working batteries. (Source: HM Government)
Protect your Family with a Monitored Smoke Detector
ADT smoke detectors are constantly monitored and are maintained twice a year. For extra assurances all smoke alarm detector batteries are automatically tested by us every day* to protect you and your loved ones in the event of an emergency.
Learn more about ADT's Fire Safety.
A Monitored Smoke Detector by ADT offers Supreme Detection:
- Smoke detection constantly monitored
- Batteries automatically tested everyday
- Smoke detectors are maintained twice a year**
Advanced technology to detect fire at the earliest stage
ADT will promptly alert you, the fire service and your key holder.
** ADT Connect smoke detectors tested daily, ADT Quick Connect Smoke Detectors tested monthly.