Carbon Monoxide Detector
Protect your family against an invisible danger: carbon monoxide (CO). Our wireless monitored carbon monoxide detector senses CO before dangerous levels are present. Supported by our 24/7/365 monitoring as standard, ensuring a rapid response in the event of a life-threatening emergency.
- Early CO detection, thanks to a sophisticated microprocessor that activates the alarm before dangerous levels are present
- Loud alarm buzzer built-in (95db) with large flashing LED lights
- PowerG wireless technology links to the intruder panel, alerting you and our Monitoring Centre to a potential CO danger
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- 5-year lifespan with active expiration timer. Thereafter, receive a replacement free-of-charge, with our all-inclusive service plan, which comes as standard
- Certified by the most stringent international standards
Fire and smoke are visible dangers. Carbon monoxide (CO) is not. You cannot see, smell or taste CO, which makes it a deadly threat. Our CO detector provides round the clock monitoring, so you can rest easy, knowing we’ll be right there in the event of an emergency.
Our CO detector uses a sophisticated microprocessor to sense if there is CO in the air and activates the alarm before dangerous levels are present. If CO is detected, it alerts you immediately, as well as our Monitoring Centre, who act fast to save lives.
- Wireless, battery operated
- H: 5” (12.7cm) W: 5” (12.7cm) D: 1.6” (4.1cm)
- 180g (6.35oz) (including battery)
- Suitable for wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Built-in alarm buzzer (95db)
- Operating temperature:
- 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- 9V lithium battery or alkaline battery
- Battery life:
- Up to 4 years (based on typical use)
- LPCB UK, EN 50291, USA (UL 2075)
Discover the device
Click the buttons below to find out more
Alarm LEDFlashing light and loud buzzer alert you to CO danger
Battery light indicatorNotifies you when the battery is low
Test buttonTest it yourself, alongside our 24/7/365 monitoring
Can I purchase a CO detector as a standalone item without the need for a monitoring contract?
Our CO detector is only available as an add-on to our home alarm packages, for that extra layer of safety. We only offer monitored products or packages, providing you and your family with unparalleled protection.
What is the difference between an ADT CO detector and the self-install ones I can buy online?
Unlike self-install home CO detectors, our CO detector offers 24/7/365 monitoring. Powered by PowerG wireless technology, it alerts both you and our Monitoring Centre, who respond rapidly. We don’t just sound the alarm, we answer it – and when time is critical, that could be the difference between life and death.Learn more
Do I still need to test the batteries?
You can leave that to us. Our detectors are constantly monitored, so we will let you know when the battery is low. We also suggest replacing the CO detector itself after 5 years, which is covered under our all-inclusive service plan. The all-inclusive service plan comes as standard and also covers replacement batteries, plus call out and labour for any issues, including accidental damage.
Our Carbon Monoxide Detector is fully compatible with the following products:
Expert support for complete peace of mind with no unexpected extras.
A DIY alarm’s OK until it’s not OK. With ADT, any issues are ours, not yours.
Unlike DIY security systems we don’t just sound the alarm, we answer it.
We’re able to fix up to 80% of issues without an engineer on-site.
Installed to the highest standard
Full NSI Gold accreditation means we’re one of the industry’s most trusted names.
Hackers have no business in your home – your data’s safe with us.