The ADT Smart Home package comes with six or seven key components with the flexibility to be included based on your requirements, alongside access to the ADT Smart Services app and web portal. Plus, with an all-inclusive service and maintenance plan, you can be sure we’ve got you covered.
- ADT bell box, with flashing LED light
- Touch screen alarm panel with integrated keypad and deterrent siren
- 1x wireless door contact
- 2x PIR motion sensors
- Choose from three additional options. Wi-Fi camera, video doorbell or have both
- ADT Smart Services app and web portal
- Monitored 24/7/365 by our dedicated alarm centre
- System can be expanded to suit size of your home and family, with up to 64 zones and 48 user codes
H: 5” (12.7cm) W: 7.75” (19.7cm) D: 0.75” (1.9cm)
Safer Meets Smarter
With the latest security and home automation tech, plus bank-level encryption, you can enjoy peace of mind.
Back-up GPRS Connection
The back-up GPRS connection means our security experts can continue to monitor your alarm signal, even if your Wi-Fi goes down.
Sync with Other Devices
Optimised to work alongside other devices, you can set up voice commands with Siri, or enable geo-location alarm triggers.
Choose added extras, like indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi cameras, smart plugs, CO detectors and video doorbells. In the event of an alarm, you can even have ADT contact the police, as well as your keyholder.
As the account holder you're the primary keyholder. We'll contact you first when your alarm goes off.
You'll also nominate at least one secondary keyholder. This should be a neighbour or trusted friend as this is the person we'll contact if you're unavailable.
Every ADT alarm is professionally installed - it's one of the features that marks ADT out from the security crowd. So put the drill down and let our expert staff take care of everything. Here's how it works:
- After you've made a purchase, we'll send two emails confirming your order and Direct Debit details
- We'll then send a text inviting you to book an installation date
- We'll dispatch your ADT alarm up to one week before this date
- Our qualified ADT engineer will then install and test your alarm to make sure everything's working perfectly
Home security is far too important to leave to a 'one size fits all' alarm. Our security experts specialise in designing packages that fit your needs perfectly. So, if we can help with any of the following, just get in touch.
- Large property installation (4 beds+)
- Police response integration
- Premium-grade system for insurance (e.g. Tier 3)
- Additional alarmed outbuildings
- Large pets that could be mistaken for an intruder