The ADT Smart Home security system uses intelligent technology to protect your home, every hour of the day. Our smart alarm system also gives you access to the ADT Smart Services app and web portal.
- Professionally designed and installed
- Monitored 24/7/365 by our dedicated alarm receiving centre
- Maintained and serviced all hours by technical support
All systems start with:
- ADT bell box, with flashing LED light
- ADT Smart Home Hub alarm panel with touch screen and Bluetooth disarm
- ADT Smart Services to control your smart alarm system through a phone, tablet or PC
The system is then tailored to your needs. This can include:
- Wireless door contacts
- PIR motion sensors
- Wi-Fi camera
- Video doorbell
H: 5” (12.7cm) W: 7.75” (19.7cm) D: 0.75” (1.9cm)
Safer Meets Smarter
With the latest security and home automation tech, plus bank-level encryption, you can enjoy peace of mind.
Back-up GPRS Connection
The back-up GPRS connection means our security experts can continue to monitor your alarm signal, even if your Wi-Fi goes down.
Sync with Other Devices
Optimised to work alongside other devices, you can set up voice commands with Siri, or enable geo-location alarm triggers.
Choose added extras, like indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi cameras, smart plugs, monitored smoke detectors and video doorbells. In the event of an alarm, you can even have ADT contact the police, as well as your keyholder.
As the account holder you're the primary keyholder. We'll contact you first when your alarm goes off.
You'll also nominate at least one secondary keyholder. This should be a neighbour or trusted friend, as this is the person we'll contact if you're unavailable.
Every ADT smart home alarm is professionally installed - it's one of the features that marks ADT out from the security crowd. So put the drill down and let our expert staff take care of everything. Here's how it works:
- After you've made a purchase, we'll send two emails confirming your order and Direct Debit details
- We’ll call or send you a text message to arrange an installation date
- Our qualified ADT engineer will then install and test your alarm to make sure everything's working perfectly
You can learn more about the ADT installation process here.
Home security is far too important to leave to a 'one size fits all' alarm. Our security experts specialise in designing packages that fit your needs perfectly. So, if we can help with any of the following, just get in touch.