Santa Security from ADT
Did you ever try to stay up late or wake up early on Christmas day to try and catch a glimpse of Santa?
This year spread a little Christmas magic with your ADT Smart Home cameras and capture the moment Santa dropped off the gifts.
Drum up some excitement on Christmas Eve by getting the kids involved and plant the seed “I wonder if our cameras will catch Santa this year?”
How to Set Up Santa Security
- To catch Santa in your home, you'll need to ensure that you have the latest version of the ADT Smart Services app, and a compatible ADT smart camera security camera. *
- Open your ADT Smart Home app and select a live video feed.
- Choose your camera and click on the live video feed.
- Tap the Santa icon in the video feed (This is usually in the top right-hand side of the camera image).
- Choose a Santa from the menu to add to your snapshot. You'll see a variety of Santa images for you to choose from, full colour for a daytime snapshot, and black and white options for the night. You can resize and move Santa if you need to once select.
- Save and share the magic. Don’t forget to save the image in the app and then download to your device. The image should then appear in your photo library.
- Share your Santa snapshots with family and friends or on social media. Don’t forget to tag us if you do.
Fun for all the kids.. big and little… This feature will be available from 4th-31st December.
*Only available on ADT's indoor and outdoor smart cameras. This feature isn't available for the video doorbell. Current ADT subscription required and a valid ADT Smart Services account.