ADT Pet Friendly
Home security and happy pets go hand in hand with our dedicated pet friendly alarm packages.
Our starter package comes with five key components, designed to work together so that your pets can roam free without compromising home security.
- ADT Bell box with flashing LED light
- Touch screen control panel with integral keypad and deterrent siren
- ADT Smart Home integration allows you to control alarm through phone, tablet or PC, via our app
- 1x Wireless door contact
- 2x Wireless shock sensors
- Shock sensors are our pet friendly alternative to motion sensors. Placed on windows and doors, they detect forced entry before a burglar enters the property, giving pets the freedom to move around inside
- Professionally installed
- Monitored 24/7/365 by our dedicated alarm centre
Every one of our packages comes with peace of mind built in. This modern wireless intruder alarm package offers outstanding wireless functionality combined with optimum reliability and pet friendly performance.
- Sleek, touch screen control panel designed to blend in with your home
- Panel Dimensions: H: 6.6” (16.8cm) W: 6” (15.2cm) D: 1.65” (4.2cm)
- Integrated siren produces >84 decibels within the home
- Highly secured AES-128 encrypted wireless communication surpasses the strictest industry standards
- Adaptive transmission power saves energy and significantly extends battery life
- Shock sensors use revolutionary PowerG wireless technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
Discover the package
Click the buttons below to find out more
ADT Bell BoxThe name that tells everyone you’re serious about security
Control PanelEasy-to-use LED keypad featuring in-built siren to disorientate intruders
Wireless Door ContactThese can be fitted discretely to doors and windows, which alert the alarm box when opened
ADT Smart Services appSet and unset your alarm from your smartphone, and enjoy a whole host of other functions
Shock SensorsPlaced on doors and windows to detect forced entry before anyone gains access
Can I purchase a pet friendly alarm without the monthly monitoring costs?
We believe that a monitored intruder alarm is the heart of a good home security system. That’s why we only offer monitored systems, because when your alarm is monitored it’s never ignored.
Is the panel portable or do I need to have it fixed to the wall?
When your system is professionally installed we would recommend that you have the panel placed in an area (or fixed to a wall) where it is easily accessible - in a hallway or entrance hall, for instance. However, because our pet friendly package comes with the ADT Smart Home system, you can remotely set and unset the system using our mobile app or web portal, so you could choose to have the panel set up out of sight.
Can I add motion sensors/PIRs to this package?
Motion sensors are compatible with the package and can be purchased as additional items. All our motion sensors are classed as pet friendly or pet tolerant as our engineers can modify them to stop the sensor detecting movement on the floor area. However, this relies on the size, weight and number of pets being within a limited threshold. They also require the pet to stay some distance from the sensor in order to be immune to pet movement. Therefore, if you want your pet to have free reign of your home when the alarm is set then we would not recommend adding these to your system. However, if you keep pets in one room while you are out or asleep then we would recommend using shock sensors in this area and motion sensors in the rest of your home as an additional level of security.
Can I add cameras to this package?
Yes, as this package comes with the same capabilities as our ADT Smart Home package you can add either the video doorbell or indoor/outdoor wifi cameras.
Add-ons to take a load off
Want to tailor your package with add-on products that make sense for your home? It’s easy.
Expert support for complete peace of mind with no unexpected extras.
A DIY alarm’s OK until it’s not OK. With ADT, any issues are ours, not yours.
Unlike DIY security systems we don’t just sound the alarm, we answer it.
We’re able to fix up to 80% of issues without an engineer on-site.
Installed to the highest standard
Full NSI Gold accreditation means we’re one of the industry’s most trusted names.
Hackers have no business in your home – your data’s safe with us.