What you can’t see you can’t steal
Here in the UK over half of all businesses have been affected by crime. It causes shocking disruption and cost, not to mention physical and emotional damage to its victims. What’s even more shocking is it could be months before your business recovers fully.
ADT know that for the majority of people their business isn’t just their livelihood, it’s their life. One of the most effective ways to protect your business is by installing a Security Fogging System from ADT. Security Fogging works by quickly creating a high-density fog, which disorientates intruders in seconds and stops them stealing your stock and assets.
The fogging system can be linked to your ADT alarm, so even when you’re not at the property in the evening or over the weekend, if there’s an intrusion the fog will be triggered and your keyholder will be notified. It’s ideal for businesses with high value stock, or businesses who transact large amounts of money on a daily basis . After all you can’t steal what you can’t see.
Here’s six benefits of using our fast acting security fogging to protect your business:
If it’s worth protecting it’s worth investing in a fogging system. It’s already being used in businesses like supermarkets, jewellers, banks, off-licences, newsagents and pubs. Barclay’s bank being a prime example of a company where it’s really making a difference.
- Instant – Stops any intruder within seconds.
- Density – Delivers up to 28 cubic metres of dense fog a second making it impossible for an intruder to see any valuables and target staff.
- Barrier – Creates a highly effective instant barrier between you and an intruder.
- Damage Limitation – As the intruder is removed so quickly, damage to stock and premises is drastically reduced.
- Deterrent 24/7 – Just the threat of a fogging device on the premises deters intruders.
- Safe – Doesn’t damage equipment or stock and is safe for people and animals.
If it’s worth protecting it’s worth investing in a fogging system. It’s already being used in businesses like supermarkets, jewellers, banks, off-licences, newsagents and pubs. Barclay’s bank being a prime example of a company where it’s really making a difference. To find out more about how Security Fogging can help protect your business you can speak to one of our advisors on 0800 804 6224.