Help & Support
- I purchased my system but haven’t been given an installation date yet?
- If you placed an order with one of our office based consultants, you will have received an email with information that we need from you.
- If you ordered from a security consultant, please contact them directly on the number they provided you.
- Once we have the details required we will process the order and arrange an install date.
- If you require any further information, please call 0344 263 0715 and our installation planning team will be happy to help you.
- I have ordered additional devices but haven’t been given a date/time when they will be installed.
If you have ordered additional equipment for your home then you should have received a confirmation email outlining any additional information we may need from you. Once you have confirmed your purchased email then the install team aim to be in touch with you within 2 days to arrange a convenient installation date. If you need more information or have not been contacted please call 0344 263 0715.
- My engineer didn’t show, who do I contact?
Our engineer will call you ahead of your appointment. However if you had an appointment and the engineer didn’t attend we are sorry to hear this, please contact our installation team on 0344 263 0715 so we can resolve this.
- Do you offer weekend installations?
Installation appointments are only available Monday- Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm.
You’re four times more likely to die in a fire if there’s no working smoke detector. Our monitored smoke detectors identify smoke early so we can quickly contact you and the fire service – whether you’re at home or not.
67% of UK burglars say CCTV would deter them from targeting a property. When protecting your home and family, ADT high-definition CCTV cameras mean there’s no place to hide.