Help & Support
- How do I contact the service department?
Contact our service department on 0344 8001 999.
- What does a routine inspection involve?
Your maintenance Inspection will include the following
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems with the system
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices
- Check control unit for correct operation
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation
- Check the alarm system is fully operational
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Repair any minor faults
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer may have.
- How do I schedule a routine inspection?
We will contact you either by letter or phone at time of servicing to book in a mutually convenient date.
With ADT’s outdoor motion detection devices, you’ll be updated automatically via your smart device any time there’s movement around your home.
You’re four times more likely to die in a fire if there’s no working smoke detector. Our monitored smoke detectors identify smoke early so we can quickly contact you and the fire service – whether you’re at home or not.
67% of UK burglars say CCTV would deter them from targeting a property. When protecting your home and family, ADT high-definition CCTV cameras mean there’s no place to hide.