Help & Support
- How do I contact the service department?
Contact our service department on 0344 8001 999.
- What does a routine inspection involve?
Your maintenance Inspection will include the following
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems with the system
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices
- Check control unit for correct operation
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation
- Check the alarm system is fully operational
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Repair any minor faults
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer may have.
- How do I schedule a routine inspection?
We will contact you either by letter or phone at time of servicing to book in a mutually convenient date.
You’re four times more likely to die in a fire if there’s no working smoke detector. Our monitored smoke detectors identify smoke early so we can quickly contact you and the fire service – whether you’re at home or not.
67% of UK burglars say CCTV would deter them from targeting a property. When protecting your home and family, ADT high-definition CCTV cameras mean there’s no place to hide.