How do I contact the service department?
Contact our service department on 0344 8001 999.
What does a routine inspection involve?
Your maintenance Inspection will include the following
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems with the system
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices
- Check control unit for correct operation
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation
- Check the alarm system is fully operational
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Repair any minor faults
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer may have.
How do I schedule a routine inspection of my system?
We will contact you at time of servicing to book in a mutually convenient date
Will I be charged for call outs?
With our Comprehensive and Standard plus plans engineer call out charges are included, however the following exceptions will be chargeable:
- Damage caused by the user or a third party
- Customer mis-use or mis operation
- Damage due to fire, storm, flood or act of nature
- Telecoms faults and/or problems with the customer’s network or infrastructure
- System modifications/alterations not done by ADT
If you are on a standard service level plan then all engineer call outs are chargeable.
My new system is now installed, where do I find all the supporting documentation
Welcome to ADT, please click here to download your “welcome pack”