Help & support
- I’ve purchased ADT Smart Home, what happens next?
We have created a ‘What happens next’ document for all smart home customers; this will go into detail of what you will need to do before your system is installed. Click here to download
- How do I login to my ADT Smart Home Portal?
Click here to take you to the ADT Smart Home portal. You will need your username and password to login.
- I am unable to log in to the ADT Smart Home Portal
First, try clicking “forgotten password” and following the instructions. If that does not work, call ADT for assistance on 0344 8001 999.
- My invitation to log in to the ADT Smart Home Website has expired. How do I obtain a new invitation?
Call ADT 0344 8001 999 to have your invitation re-issued.
- Do I need any special software for my PC or Mac?
No you don’t need any special software on your PC or Mac except for a web browser (Internet Explorer® Mozilla, Google Chrome and Apple® Safari with latest versions of each browser).
- How do I obtain an ADT Smart Home app for my iPhone?
Go to Apple’s App Store or Google Play and search for ADT Smart Home Solutions, then download the app.
- I downloaded the app, but I can’t log in. What do I do?
Either you do not have ADT Smart Home service installed, or your user name and password are invalid. You may contact us to have ADT Smart Home service installed or, if you already have ADT Smart Home service, call ADT on 0344 8001 999 to reset your password.
- Once it’s installed, is it difficult to add additional devices to the system?
To add additional devices to our ADT Smart Home System please call us on 0800 144 4499. Upon purchase of additional devices our engineers will need to pair these devices to your ADT Smart Home System.
You’re four times more likely to die in a fire if there’s no working smoke detector. Our monitored smoke detectors identify smoke early so we can quickly contact you and the fire service – whether you’re at home or not.
67% of UK burglars say CCTV would deter them from targeting a property. When protecting your home and family, ADT high-definition CCTV cameras mean there’s no place to hide.